Santa Barbara Magician
"We've seen a lot of entertainment, but Zach is by far the best magician we've ever seen!"
-Vice President Al Gore and Family
I'm Santa Barbara magician, Zach Waldman. I provide shows that combine comedy, magic, music, and mentalism. I'm one of the only entertainers to offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you don't love my show, you don't pay a cent.
Most performers have a script, they run down it, pack up, and leave.
Every one of my shows is different. They're full of improv and unique to your event and what's going on at that moment. I connect with your guests and form a bond. I create instant relationships. I don’t just entertain your guests; I give them individual attention and make them feel great.
Not only will they love my show, their whole experience will be personalized and positive. You will feel a shift in the energy of your event once I start performing.
After the show is over, the buzz of my performance will still permeate the air. Your guests will be entertained by Santa Barbara's premier magician, but they’ll also be energized and full of excitement.
The result is a memory of a very special event that will forever be attached to you, and how great you made your guests feel.
My shows don’t just make your event more fun, they make them better. People will talk about the amazing things that happened inches from their eyes. They’ll swear it was real magic, and in a sense, it is.
After I’m done, your guests will feel like their souls were touched. The giddiness they feel is contagious and right when you thought people were getting tired, the party will start up all over again.
The people utilizing my services tend have a few things in common:
- They have an appreciation for the arts (I'm an expert sleight of hand artist skilled with my hands like a concert violinist is with a bow).
- They want someone that will exceed their expectations (your guests won't merely see great tricks; they will experience an excellent performance).
- Elegance, personalization, and uniqueness are important qualities (I guarantee my shows meet those requirements).
- Make the special person in your life feel like a star on his or her birthday (I perform a personalized trick that leaves the guest of honor with a gift and a memory to cherish for years to come. You get the credit for making it happen).
- I have a reputation among the biggest celebrities and CEOs as a great comedian and magician. When the stars want to be entertained, they hire me (when guests at your party recognize me, they'll know you hired the best).
- A truly original performance (my show includes tons of improv, so no two are exactly alike).
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (if you don't love my show, you don't pay a cent).
- All of your guests will be laughing and will be amazed at what they see (instead of sitting around bored).
- I make your job as easy as possible (simple booking process and confirmation lets you relax know that everything is taken care of).
- You will not be embarrassed by an offensive show (you'll join your guests in amazement and laughter and you'll be relaxed knowing the entertainment is appropriate for your group).
- I can accommodate you under all conditions. Problems arise, things happen, but one of your problems WON'T be an entertainer that acts like a prima donna.
- You'll be focused on having fun (don't get stressed out and anxious trying to please people, let me do the work so you can enjoy yourself).
- No Road crew, no giant props, and no assistants to manage. My show is the ultimate in "Pack Small and Play Big." I can entertain a group of 5 or 5000 and it will be the same amount of work for you. All of the props I use fit in a case so small I take it on the plane! This means you get a giant show without the giant headaches.
- FREE and easy phone consultation. My number is 310-922-6244. If you call that number, you won't get my agent, manager, office assistant, or anybody else. I answer that phone am ready to help tailor a show to your needs and audience.
- You will always be in constant communication with me (no wondering if I'm going to show up).
- Immediate turnaround on paperwork (all contracts, etc. will be in your hand before you hang up the phone).
- Your guests will not be offended. I have a knack for pushing boundaries and being hip without making anybody uncomfortable.
- You call the shots and get what you ask for (no surprises that put you in a compromising position).
- Like many of my affluent clients, I'm an entrepreneur. As a result, I relate to the people that hire me. You won't feel like an outsider crashed your party.
- You may not be an expert in entertaining, but I am. You don't have to stress out. I'll take care of your guests and you'll get the credit for bringing in a very exclusive and high-end entertainer.
What Makes Me Different?
I am a full-time, professional entertainer with over 20 years of experience. Believe it or not, many entertainers you'll find on places like GigMasters or other lead-generation farms are mostly hobbyists, kids' entertainers, or are generalists that perform anywhere they can. When you book me, I speak the language of business and can connect with your meeting attendees on a level they can relate to. Of course, this means I can share valuable information about sales, marketing, and motivation while being entertaining at the same time. In a nutshell, I'm a corporate entertainment specialist, not just a magician.
Here are Four Reasons You Should Have Zach at Your Next Event
1. My clients use me again and again. Once you see how easy it is to work with me, and how great my show is, I'm sure we'll have a relationship that lasts for years.
2. My shows are truly customized to meet your needs. When you work with me, you have a partner that's interested in helping you achieve the goals you have for your event. Want to make the guest of honor feel special? I can perform a customized trick just for him or her.
3. I am the easiest entertainer you will ever work with, guaranteed! I charge one fee which includes all travel, room, meal expenses, etc., so you don't have to spend time matching invoices and receipts. I always send a W9 the first time so you don't have to waste time hunting it down. I make the booking process simple and fast. I will be the easiest part of planning your meeting. Of course, I accept all credit cards for payment.
4. I have shows that will work for any size group. If you have a group of 10, I can perform sophisticated sleight-of-hand magic designed to match your meeting's theme. If you have a group of a 10,000, I can perform a customized stage show that includes squeaky-clean comedy, mentalism, music, audience participation, and of course, magic.
Here Are a Few of My Clients
Sugar Ray Leonard
Senator Al Franken
Don't Hire An Entertainer That...
Doesn't promise a money-back guarantee.
I am so confident I will make your meeting more fun and effective that if I don't, you don't pay, it's as simple as that.
Doesn't have a demo video.
Professional entertainers have professional photos and videos. Make sure the video gives you a real glimpse into the performer's show. In other words, don't be fooled my slick production that doesn't really show you the product you're getting.
- Doesn't reward his loyal customers.
I have long-term clients, not one-off gigs. Once I've worked for you, you'll continue to receive special promotions throughout the year. You'll never need to look for another comedy-magician for your events again.
Read What My Clients Have to Say...
“My image of magic was shattered the night you entertained our BusinessWeek clients”
"My image of magic was shattered the night you entertained our BusinessWeek clients. I had no idea how powerful and sophisticated intimate sleight of hand could be.
Booking you added a great touch to our party, and our customers are still talking about how much you added to the “magic” of the evening. Not only did you add a unique, surprise element to the party, but you were also great to work with. From our first contact to the end of the party, you were a consummate professional.
Thanks for helping BusinessWeek make a great impression. Our Clients are already asking about next year!"
- Vice President, Business Week, Sales, Western Region
“Everyone at the event enjoyed the time your spent entertaining them...”
“I wanted to take a moment to thank you for helping make Absolut's Day at the Races a success. The day was intended to show our appreciation to some of our key customers. Everyone at the event enjoyed the time you spent entertaining them at their tables. Your mix of magic and comedy kept the atmosphere light and the day moving.”
- Regional Marketing Director, Absolut Spirits Company
“The break you provided helped to re-energize the staff.”
“Thank you for making Toad and Co's national sales meeting a huge success.
After a day full of meetings it was great to relax and be entertained by your comedy and magic show. All of the employees commented on how much fun they had for weeks to follow.
Aside from being great entertainment, the break you provided helped to re-energize the staff. We had another day of work ahead of us and your show provided extra motivation to keep plugging away.
You definitely made our meeting special and I wouldn't hesitate to use you at future conferences and trade-shows"
- CEO, Toad & CO
Although I have booking agents, I don't hide behind them. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to call me at 310-922-6244. That's my number, and when you call, we can discuss your event and put together a package the meets your needs.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
More Happy Clients
“It was a great icebreaker!”
“We thoroughly enjoyed your performance during cocktail hour for our event this week! You provided a way for people who did not know each other very well to laugh and talk with one another; it was a great icebreaker!
Our employees from out of town are still telling me how much they enjoyed your magic and your great personality.
We will certainly consider you any time we have a corporate event."
- Corporate Office Manager
“I was hesitant about having a comedy/magician.”
“I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and to thank you for a wonderful performance. It is our goal to entertain our employees at our annual get together.
I must admit I was a little hesitant about having a comedy/magician at our event. Was I ever surprised! You read everyone just right. Our employees are still commenting on how entertaining the evening was. We are looking forward to having you entertain our employees at our next annual gathering."
I've been a professional comedian and magician for most of my life. Originally from Miami, FL, I now live in Santa Monica, CA. I perform regularly at The Magic Castle in Hollywood, CA.
I'm a member of both the Society of American Magicians as well as The Academy of Magical Arts.
My clients include Vice President Al Gore, Senators Al Franken and Harry Reid, Smokey Robinson, Gene Wilder, Microsoft, Absolut Spirits, Siemens, Sysco, and many many other celebrities and corporations.
You Won't Have to Worry...
- Consistent Pricing so you can be confident of your decision (you won't have to worry that the next person calling is getting a better deal while you get taken).
- Sophisticated shows (no cornball antics to embarrass you).
- You won't have to worry about complaints or regret the next day (clean, appropriate material means you can relax and enjoy the show with confidence because you've hired a professional).
Zach Waldman vs The Competition
Before you hire another speaker, comedian, or magician, consider the advantages of dealing with a corporate entertainer directly.
- Money-Back Guarantee
- $2,000,000 Performers' Insurance Policy
- Guaranteed Clean-Comedy
- Customized Presentation to Match Your Meetings' Theme.
- Meeting Entertainment Specialist
- Takes the Money and Runs
- What's the Worst that Could Happen?
- May have you explaining yourself to HR
- The Same Old Act for Every Client
- Doesn't Speak the Language of Corporate Events
Ready To Book?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If you don't love my show,you don't pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your technical requirements?
Regardless of your space, I can work with you. I have shows for groups of 20 or 2,000. My stage show requires a riser or stage and a sound system. That's it!
How far do you travel?
I'm based out of Los Angeles, CA but I travel all over the world. My fee includes all expenses which makes the booking process a snap.
P.S. If you aren't sure if my services are right for your event, call me! Let's talk, and if I can't put together a customized presentation that meets your needs, maybe I can recommend another speaker or entertainer. I'm here to help make your meeting great!